Wednesday 21 August 2013

OMWB

Progress on the tanks a bit slow I'm waiting for some paint to come. I need Vallejo Russian uniform for the British tanks after having looked it up online. Never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is to get the right shade of paint. Now i know that its a bit hard to find exact colour references for old camo schemes but the paint manufacturer's must have i good idea and why cant they call colours what they are for .I find it hard to believe there is no market for British armour late war green and don't get me started on Luftwaffe colours. If you make model paints for models make them for the models so we don't have to mix, oh and i know battlefront do sprays for armour colour i tried that once but it comes out thick and obliterated the detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment